1. Ripe Red Bell Peppers—finally!
2. Foggy mornings
3. Humongous nasturtiums
4. A fresh batch of carrots to harvest
5. The afternoon light
6. Butternut squash in every corner of the garden
7. Enough cosmos for me and the farm stand!
8. A fresh start–new beds, new bean plants
9. Eggs–lots of them, now that the “babies” are laying (well, not in the garden, but nearby!)
10. Overgrown anything mingling with everything else (there are nine varieties in this pic)
Vegetables, flowers, and serenity with Susie Middleton